NOTE: This list contains only 6 of the luxury 5 star hotels in Jodhpur, and there are more.
Jodhpur is one of the most visited city in India. Tourists love to visit Jodhpur due to its more than 25 unforgettable places to visit in Jodhpur.
Due to large number of competing Hotels, it is difficult to choose a 5 Star Hotels in Jodhpur with highest luxury and best service, the one that just suits your tour.
This article will help you to choose ‘the one’ Hotel which just suits your requirements.
Note: WIIFY, means “What is in it for you”, defines great things about the hotel. These are things that you can expect from these Jodhpur 5 star hotels.
Without further waiting, here is the list of 5 Star Hotels in Jodhpur:
1. Umaid Bhawan Palace
Umaid Bhawan Palace is one of the world’s largest private residences. Taj Hotels manage a part of the palace.
It was named after Maharaja Umaid Singh, grandfather of the present Maharaja Gaj Singh II, this monument has 347 rooms and serves as the principal residence of the Jodhpur royal family.
A part of the palace has now been converted into a hotel and a museum.
- It has museum which focuses on the 20th century history of the Jodhpur. The opening hours of this museum are 9 am to 5 pm.
- It is a luxury hotel.
- Outside the museum is a vintage car collection which is worth viewing.
- Palace hosts a whole lot of birds, so some nice photographs could be taken.
- Richness of the original art decoration and furnishings of this most comfortable of suites cannot be described in words.
- It has a massage room with two couches, a steam/shower room, large dressing-room, dining room that could easily seat 12 people, fabulous bathroom with Jacuzzi etc. Spa is highly recommended.
- You will enjoy flute music at breakfast and dancing/local music in the evenings.
- It has Gym, Tennis Court and Squash Court so you can enjoy, play and work out if you want.
- It has swimming pool, so that you can enjoy swimming in Blue City 😉 . They have very attentive staff who are happy to replenish you with cool water bottles, fresh towels after every dip to pool.
- Believe me, you will not want to leave Umaid Bhawan Palace once you enter because you will enjoy so much that you will forget time.
Address: Circuit House Road, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
2. Vivanta by Taj Hari Mahal
- The rooms are large, clean and nicely furnished. The bathroom feels luxurious.
- Both the lobby as other hotel facilities are immense, richly decorated with sculptures, Indian paintings and works of art.
- Delicious Indian, International and Chinese food is available here.
- The service is exquisite, with many employees always smiling and willing to help. Great hospitality, right from the moment you step in.
- SPA facility available.
- Very beautiful pool area, the swimming pool is 30 feet plus.
- On the third floor there is a kid’s section and if you kid is alone, he will not become bored.
- There are puppet shows and magic shows to keep the inmates entertained.
- There is a fully functional gym and beauty parlor to feel fresh and fit.
- You can watch a movie at their miniature movie theatre.
Address: 5, Residency Road, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- It is on the edge of the desert and very quiet place. It will take about twenty minutes (10 KMs) to get there.
- They offer a host of planned activities themed around life in the desert (exciting activity).
- From the time you land at airport to your departure, you will have a wonderful experience of highest standard of personalized, friendly, quick, effective and efficient service with a warm smile.
- They have a big swimming pool and beautiful gardens to walk through.
- Relaxing and refreshing SPA.
- From Chinkaras (a kind of animal) walking to the hotel boundary to a number of well-manicured lawn, this hotel has it all.
- Don’t ever miss ‘Ker Sanghri Sabzi’ and the chilled dollops of home-made ice-cream ‘Desert Rose’ (as you’ll not get to have this ice cream anywhere other than WelcomHotel).
- Bakery Team makes wonderful cakes, so you can enjoy birthdays and aniversities.
Address: Khasra No.53, Village Uchiyarda, Near Vidhyashram International School, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
4. The Taj Gateway Hotel
- It is located around 14 KMs away from the city. So, it has the feeling of an oasis on the desert, away from all the hustle bustle of the city.
- The rooms are quite spacious, well-furnished, well cleaned and equipped with amenities.
- The staff are very helpful, caring, courteous, cooperative and personally concerned. They are always willing to help with a warm smile.
- You can get nominated as their ‘Guest of the day’ and enjoy an upgrade. Great treat.
- The hotel is enormous in size surrounded by lush gardens, the swimming pool is great and well maintained.
- The peacocks in the gardens makes you feel natural happiness. You can get nice company of about 10-12 peacocks in the morning.
- Food is delicious. The chef will really take care of you and may presents some good dishes for you on request.
- The shop in the lobby, selling Jodhpur handicrafts, is very nice and not overpriced the way many shops in hotel lobbies are.
Address: Banar Road, Jaipur Highway, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
5. Hotel Raas
- This hotel is located in old city of Jodhpur. So by default, you are immediately immersed into the Indian culture.
- The unique feature is the beautiful views of the Mehrangarh fort, which are just breathtaking (especially at night). This is a special place that gives opportunity to take amazing photographs.
- The rooms are absolutely wonderful. These are beautifully furnished, equipped, very clean.
- There is a SPA and a pool, surrounded by lovely gardens, to take care of relaxation activities.
- Since it is located in old city, you can explore Jodhpur easily.
- The food served throughout the day is all freshly prepared and to an excellent standard and with outstanding service. There is a good choice of Indian and international dishes.
Address: Tunwar ji ka Jhalra, Makrana Mohalla, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
6. Indana Palace
- It is located close to the airport, far enough to avoid hustle bustle of city. This hotel is really nice and looks like a Palace of a King.
- Breakfast room is huge, beautifully decorated and their breakfast buffet has more than 15-20 items to choose from.
- The staff are very helpful, friendly and amenable.
- Rooms are large, beautifully decorated and stocked with good quality amenities.
- It has nice lawns and banquets – perfect for a marriage / family function.
- Refreshing SPA and trained staff.
- Kids zone has chess, carom and play station.
- They have puppet show in the evening.
- Dance Group shows traditional Rajasthani songs and dance.
- Swimming Pool is beautiful. Gym is perfect.
- You will have good shopping experience at hotel shop.
Address: Opposite Military Officer Quarters, Benayakiya Road, Shikargadh, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
Here’s what to do next…
So these 5 Star Hotels in Jodhpur are top notch. These are very professional and friendly.
If you really want to make your Jodhpur tour complaint free, effortless and want to live like a King; then these 5 star hotels are simply the best.
But what is most difficult thing to do?
To choose the one from these 6 hotels.
So every one of these has the best you can expect, but how do you choose the one.
Let me help you…
Your choice may depend on:
- Your Budget: If you have tight budget but still want to choose best, then choose the one which is economic among these 7 hotels.
- Your Friends Recommendation: Surely :), if your friend has suggested one of these 7 hotels, then welcome his suggestions.
- Distance from Airport: Some of these are near airport and some are far. What makes easy is, if your chosen hotel is near Airport, you will have easy time picking up local transportation.
- Distance from Tourist Places: Some of these are near and others are far from tourist attraction of Jodhpur like Mehrangarh Fort. Again, if you choose near one, you will have easy time exploring Jodhpur.
- Your Past Experiences: If you are revisiting Jodhpur, I know you will choose the same hotel which you picked last time 😉 . So welcome your own suggestions.
With this I would like to conclude that, these days in Jodhpur, with these amazing hotels, will fly away very fast, so enjoy it as happily as possible.
What 5 star hotels in Jodhpur do you like?
3 thoughts on “5 Star Hotels in Jodhpur: Top 6 Hotels & What to Expect”
Nice list Thanks for sharing awesome Hotels keep up it
Have a nice week Ahead.
Hey bilal, Thanks a lot for that compliment 🙂
Excellent list of blog posts, bookmarking it for future reference.
Keep up the good work.